- Rethinking Law and Violence (co-edited with Jyoti Dogra Sood, Oxford University Press and Indian Law Institute, 2020).
Annual Survey of Indian Law (ILI)
- On “Women and the Law” (2015 - 2020).
- “Emotions and Criminal Law - Limits of Martha Nussbaum’s Evaluative Conception” 63 JILI 298 (2021).
- “Pedagogy of CLE and CLE as Pedagogy: Conversation with Ved Kumari”, 11 Jindal Global Law Review (2021).
- “The Politics of Mourning: Justice and Healing in Manipur” in LI(50) Economic and Political Weekly (December 10, 2016).
- “Law and the Obscene Image: Reading Aveek Sarkar v. State of West Bengal” in Journal of Indian Law and Society 248-255 (Volume 5, Monsoon, 2014).
- “Re-thinking Criminalizable Harm in India: Constitutional Morality as a Restraint on Criminalization” in 55 Journal of Indian Law Institute 73-93 (2013).
- “Rethinking Human Rights through the Language of Capabilities: An Introduction to Capabilities Approach” in 1(1) Christ University Law Journal, (2012).
- “Martha Nussbaum’s Capabilities Approach: Promises and Perils” in 52 Journal of Indian Law Institute 230-266 (2010).
- “Enlivening Directive Principles: An Attempt to Save their Vanishing Present” in ILI Law Review (2010).
- “Total Control: Nussbaum’s Normative Account of Anger”, Journal of Practical Philosophy (Issue on “Philosophy, Praxis and the Turn to Affect”, 2021).
- “Anxiety and Everydayness” 733 Seminar (Sep, 2020).
- “Age Of Consent and The Impossibility of Child Sexuality” 721 Seminar (September, 2019).
- Malavika Rajkotia’s Intimacy Undone: Marriage, Divorce and Family Law in India, 696 Seminar (August, 2017).
- Uma Devi’s Arrest, Detention, and Criminal Justice System: A Study in the Context of The Constitution of India, 55 Journal of Indian Law Institute 388-392 (2013).
- “Re-writing Mahmood Farooqui” in Feminist Judgments Project: India Chapter (Forthcoming)
- “Law, Violence and Sexual Consent” in Rethinking Law and Violence (Oxford University Press and Indian Law Institute, 2020).
- “Ecosystem of Justice: Court Hierarchies, Administration and the Legal Profession” in Courts of India: Past to Present (Publications Division, Government of India, 2016) (co-authored).
- “Feminist Methodology And Legal Education: Some Reflections” in Manoj Kumar Sinha and Deepa Kharb (eds.), Legal Research Methodology (Indian Law Institute and LexisNexis, 2016).
- “We the People…” in The Preamble, Deepa Kansra et al., eds. 13-53 (Universal Law Publishing, 2013).
- “Secularism” in The Preamble, Deepa Kansra et al., eds. 76-101 (Universal Law Publishing, 2013) (co-authored).
- “Achieving Socially Relevant Legal Education through Rural Legal Aid Clinics” in Legal Aid: Catalyst for Social Change, Raman Mittal and K.V. Sreemithun, eds. (University of Delhi, 2012) (co-authored).
- “Conceptualizing Religion in the Public Sphere: Essential Practices Test and Beyond”, in Rethinking Law: Emerging Issues and Challenges (Authors Press, 2012) (co-authored)
Short Articles Magazines/ Newspaper
- “Thinking Forgiveness: Mother to Mother” Deccan Chronicle/The Asian Age (Jan, 2020). (Translated in Hindi and published in Dainik Tribune (Feb 16, 2020) and MediaVigil (Feb 2, 2020)).
- “To fight structural violence of sedition, (dis)loyalty is a virtue” Deccan Chronicle/The Asian Age (Oct, 2019).
- “Independent Thought v. Union of India: A Critical Comment” I Delhi Journal of Contemporary Law 120-122 (2018).
- “The terms of consent: on the Farooqui verdict”, The Hindu (October, 2017).
- “Under-representation of Women in the Judiciary: An Argument for Gender Diversity on the Bench”, American Bar Association, India Law News (2013).
- “Burgeoning Delhi Rapes: Some Reflections” Critical Twenties (May, 2013) (co-authored with Amit Bindal, available at: http://www.criticaltwenties.in/economicsocialpolicy/burgeoning-delhi-rapes-some-reflections).
- “Khilonon Aur Vigyapano Kay Mahaul Mein Khilona Banti Aaj Ki Aurat”, Yug Paribodh (September, 2012) (Hindi Magazine).
- “Criminal Law in Ancient Indian Thought”, Perspectives (2010).
- “Hierarchy of Courts: A discussion of Dilemmas”, Awaz Times (2009).
- “Securing Secularism”, Combat Law Journal (2008) (Co-authored).
- “Whither Socialism?”, Awaz Times (2008).